From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: <ckrugman@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 14:17
Subject: Re: Question on activation count

As long as you have purchased JAWS 9 through a SMA you can re-install it
from the web site as FS has the record of your SMA and what it covers.If you
have the SMA for version 9 you should have received a CD to install it
directly as there were some major changes with Version 9. With an SMA you
are entitled to the CD for the versions that are covered.
Chuck