From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Feliciano
Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 10:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Feliciano Godoy <theblindman12v@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: outlook issues with jaws 16

Hi,
If you're referring to the information that is red as you navigate the list
box of your mail folders, jaws 16 does read all of this information. You
may have a corrupt version, you may need to install or repair jaws.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Oct 18, 2015, at 7:50 PM, g melconian via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hello I am noticing a few issues with outlook 2016 with jaws 16. I
suspect it will be resolved in jaws 17. The fact that the sender
information is not read with jaws 16 with outlook 2016 . All its reading
is the subject line .
I don't know how to fix this with outlook 2016 and jaws 16. I am
running the latest version of jaws 16. I don't know if the issue is with
jaws 16.
As i use other screenreader like NVDA and I don't notice the issue .
So I am suspecting there are no supported scripts for office 2016 with
jaws 16. So if you guys on jaws 16, just stick with office 2013 till
you go to jaws 17 when support is there ffor office 2016 with jaws
then upgrade. I made the mistake of doing this. I will just used NVDA
for outlook 2016 and everything else I will use jaws for.