From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:17 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: NCAA football and research it not working

George,

You do not know what is the issue? You're being rhetorical, I expect.

It's basically that once people have a simple way to do something, there are
those who will stamp their foot and pout, rather than do something just a
bit more complex.

To each their own. I'm trying to find a more complex way to bring up stock
prices, since that also broke in ResearchIt (but doesn't get nearly as much
attention).

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.