From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws13.0 beta

Bob,

I solved that by using the CardFile view. Then all you do is type the first
few letters and that section comes up.

Lack of first-letter navigation is very likely not a JAWS issue. Take for
example the add/remove programs list in XP. It has never been first-letter
navigation.

Now I understand that in Windows 7 it is. And FS had nothing to do with
that -- it is all Microsoft.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.