Re: Jaws13.0 beta

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

thank you Ignore my last message I did not spot this comes of moving from desktop to laptop that is good news I am glad dorothy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws13.0 beta

Dorothy,

According to Mr. Damrey in his Podcast, there will be another revision for
JAWS 12 so one would hope that it fixes the bugs and of course will not
include the new features of 13. We'll just have to trust in his word of
honor and wait. If they fix Excel in the last revision of JAWS 12 then that
is some consolation.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.