From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 13:17
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: NCAA football and research it not working

George,

You do not know what is the issue? You're being rhetorical, I expect.

It's basically that once people have a simple way to do something,
there are
those who will stamp their foot and pout, rather than do something just
bit more complex.

To each their own. I'm trying to find a more complex way to bring up
stock
prices, since that also broke in ResearchIt (but doesn't get nearly as
much
attention).

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.