Re: Problem with New JAWS v16.0.4463 and Outlook 2010

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi Larry. I heard back from FS support, but their reply was not helpful.
They advised launching outlook with the "-cleanviews" option, which
essentially resets all the views for all the folders. This resolves the
problem, sort of, because it has the side effect of clearing the "show as
conversations" checkbox. But as soon as I manually check that checkbox, the
problem manifests itself again - message info is not read when arrowing
through the list of messages.

So the problem (on my system at least) is specific to the "show as
conversation" checkbox being selected.

I've written back to FS support with this info in the hopes that they can
provide a fix for the issue.
-Paul