Re: Jaws not starting automatically wih windows 10

Ann Byrne

I uninstalled/reinstalled Jaws with no joy. Then I ran a repair, and now it starts on the logon screen, but still not after Windows starts.

At 04:21 PM 10/16/2015, you wrote:
hmmm, i have had the same problem even with jaws set to start at the logon screen.

Legend has it that on Friday 10/16/2015 03:43 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw said:
JAWS 16.0.4463, windows 10. JAWS will not start automatically, and doesn't really want to start wwhen I use the desktop icon. Once it's started, though, everything is fine. Are there settings I am missing that would help? NVDA starts automatically without a problem.

thanks.

Ann