Re: notepad++ not working right with JAWs

Mcginnis, Barbara

I have not used Notepad plus plus but when I googled shortcut keys for the program, it did show that Control plus G is supposed to launch the find line dialog. Apparently, notepad plus plus is only for programming. I have learned something new today. I did not know that open source had a program called notepad plus plus. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 8:21 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mo McCleary <mo.mccleary@gmail.com>
Subject: notepad++ not working right with JAWs

Does anyone on this list use notepad++ (notepad plus plus)? Notepad seems to work fine, but I need to jump to particular lines with Control-G to fix compile errors when programming. Jaws misreads text unpredictably and/or just says blank. Any ideas?

Mo McCleary

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized State official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information, including confidential information relating to an ongoing State procurement effort, is prohibited by law. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all records of this email.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.