From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of O.Addison
Gethers via Jfw
Sent: 15 October 2015 21:10
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: O.Addison Gethers
Subject: RE: do I need sighted assistance to upgrade to windows 10

I had the man from Microsoft disability support upgrade window10 and
activgate window10 and update jaws 16 too on desktop computer. It had take
awhile to activate window10 ,it's took about 1 hr and 30 min!!
Addison

On 2015-10-15 9:30 AM, Paul Lemm via Jfw wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply, what is the media creation tool? Is that just
the standard windows upgrade program that will run when I click to
upgrade windows or is it something separate I need to download?

Paul