From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:16 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Paul Martz
Subject: RE: Problem with New JAWS v16.0.4463 and Outlook 2010

Thanks for everyone's continued help with this issue.

It is not a problem with the Outlook window being minimized. The behavior is
the same whether the window is maximized or "restored".

I also played around with the "Customize Outlook Message List" JAWS manager,
a very cool little tool that I hadn't heard of before, and again no luck.
Regardless of how I configured this, I still got the same incorrect
behavior.

But I finally figured out a workaround. In the "View" tab of the ribbon UI,
I have to uncheck "Show as Conversation". Once I do that, everything reads
correctly. But if I have that checked, then nothing is read as I arrow down
through my message list. This is not an ideal workaround, as I rather like
to have messages grouped by conversation, but at least I can access my email
again.

I guess my next thing to try would be to completely uninstall JAWS including
my own custom settings, then reinstall, and see if that resolves this issue.
After all, no one else is encountering this problem, so it must be something
specific to my system.

Thanks, all. I consider this closed, and J Bron can go ahead and hijack this
thread now if he wants to. <grin>
-Paul