From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of ct via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 5:18 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: relayer@ca.rr.com
Subject: Addressing envelopes with Word 2013

Hi. I finally figured out where to go to address an envelope in Word 2013, but when I try to do so nothing seems to be entered in either the address or return address fields. Is there some way to get JAWS 16 to recognize what’s being typed in and review it or can I assume that the information is being entered even if JAWS isn’t reading it back to me? Thanks for any help you can provide.