From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 3:45 PM
To: JAWS Users
Cc: Paul Martz
Subject: Problem with New JAWS v16.0.4463 and Outlook 2010

Hi all. I have my Outlook mailbox views set up as grid views, one line per message, with columns for attachment, sender, subject, received date, and size. It's not the default view, but I imagine it's a fairly common customization that many Outlook users employ.

Prior to today's v16.0.4463 upgrade, as I arrowed to each message, JAWS would say the word "unread" if the message is unread, followed by the sender's name, followed by the subject, received date, and size. Basically it would read every column for the highlighted email message.

After the upgrade, this is no longer the case. I still get "unread"
announced correctly for an unread email, but nothing else is read aloud.
Arrowing down through messages I've already read results in JAWS being completely silent. INSERT+UP ARROW to read current line reads nothing.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

I've emailed FS's support email address, and am awaiting a response.
-Paul