From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Pablo
Morales via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:50 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: JAWS and Outlook 2013 issue.

I got the same problems that you guys are reporting. Moreover working on
Outlook, if I open and email with attachments, when I press shift tab to
go to the attachments, and I press the application key, sometimes jaws is
not able to read the context menu, and Outlook stop working, then I need
to go to task manager and shutdown outlook manually.