From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Brad Martin
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 8:51 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Brad Martin
Subject: Accessible Driving Directions?

Well, congratulations to Mapquest. The last holdout for breaking accessible
of their driving directions has done it at last. I knew when the opening
screen said, "A few things have changed," I was in trouble.
Anybody got another option? I tried Google Maps, but could never find turn
by turn directions there either. Clearly if you can't see, too bad.

Signed,
Open to alternatives