From: "Annabelle Susan Morison via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 07:20 AM
Subject: View Preferences in Itunes

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm not sure if this is the right department for this question, but here
goes. I'm having trouble finding the View Options for a CD. I want to sort
the songs so they appear in order of track numbers, but it seems as though
they want to appear by name or as a manual order. How would I get to the
"View Options" dialog to fix it? I tried pressing Control+J, but nothing
happens. Also, is there a way for me to fix it so the CD appears in the
"source List", along with Music, Purchased, and all the other playlists I
have? In older versions of ITunes, Specifically ITunes 8.1 and earlier,
there was a tree view of items, the Source List, and when I inserted a CD,
the CD would appear in that source list. Now in newer versions of ITunes, I
expect it to appear in the list of Playlists, apparently the new-fangled
version of the Source List, but it's not there.