Re: JAWS and Outlook 2013 issue.

Kimber Gardner

Yes, I've seen this behavior too. I have installed NVDA on my laptop
for situations like this. When Jaws freezes up I will start NVDA so I
can shut down Jaws and Outlook in an orderly fashion. There may be a
better way, but I don't know what it is.

Kimber

On 10/14/15, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi folks! I've been dealing with this issue for quite a while now, and
cannot seem to get any relief. I'm having trouble with JAWS and Outlook
2013, particularly after I have been using it for a couple of hours. JAWS
will start to perform very sluggishly, and even sometimes, I get a message
saying that Outlook is not responding. It's really annoying. Most of the
time, I end up restarting my machine. Does anyone else have this problem?
How have you addressed it?