From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aquino, Bob, Probation via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 2:52 PM
To: 'jfw@lists.the-jdh.com'
Cc: Aquino, Bob, Probation
Subject: JAWS 16 with emulation program, TN3270

All,

I'm surveying JAWS users that use the emulation program, T3270. We will be running in 64-bit Windows 7/Office 2010.
Did this program work with your JAWS users? Did you have to write scripts in order for it to work properly?

Currently we have to use 32-bit Attachmate EXTRA and 32-bit PC's for our users that use JAWS 15.
Regards,

Bob Aquino
ITU Probation
(510) 268-4144