JAWS and Youtube

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I wonder if any of you fellow JAWS members would know how to fix this. When
I try to post a comment to a video on Youtube, there is no edit field. I
remember when Youtube used to be screenreader accessible all over the site,
no matter if you had Internet Explorer or Firefox as the browser. When I
click on "Add a Public Comment", that's where there are no edit fields. Only
when I click on the Reply button of a random comment is there an edit field.
Why does Google insist on messing with us members who have to rely on a
screenreader for accessibilitty?