From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:57 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: JAWS and Outlook 2013 issue.

Hi folks! I've been dealing with this issue for quite a while now, and
cannot seem to get any relief. I'm having trouble with JAWS and Outlook
2013, particularly after I have been using it for a couple of hours. JAWS
will start to perform very sluggishly, and even sometimes, I get a message
saying that Outlook is not responding. It's really annoying. Most of the
time, I end up restarting my machine. Does anyone else have this problem?
How have you addressed it?