From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:27 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: filters in outlook 2010

The status line in outlook 2010 says 'filter applied, 10%". I don't know
what is being filtered or how to get rid of it. I went into view and
sniffed around, hit all the 'clear all' buttons I could find, and it
still says 'filtered applied, 10%". It says there are
2794 unread messages in the inbox, but I don't know how many are showing.

Any rescue would be appreciated!!!