From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 3:41 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Cc: Pablo Morales; blindtech@groups.io; jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com; 'The
Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Accessible education university in US

Hi all,

I am looking for a university where I can do online classes for Human
Resources Business administration and management in the US . I have been in
contact by phone with several universities but when I ask them about the
accessibility on their web sites, or accessibility in the books that I need
to buy for each class, then their answers ends. I have been in contact with
17 different universities online, and all of them said that the
accessibility department will call me back, but I have been waiting more
than one year for those calls.

Guys, are you studying in Universities online?

Does anybody know a university, where their online classes are accessible?

And also the books are accessible?

My wife is low vision, and she had a lot of accessibility problems in the
university where she was studying . I am totally blind, and I have no way to
study if I found a platform not accessible, or books not accessible either.

Does anybody here know system better, what I can do if I need to continue my
education after I lost my vision?

What are the accessible resources today?

Thanks for all,