From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 4:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: keystrokes vs virtual ribbons

Kimber,

I never understood that feature before, so thanks for mentioning it. For anyone interested, it's in the JAWS context menu, which I get to with JAWS key+j. Press enter on "options" and again on "basics," and tab to "access keys." Arrow up or down through four options. I believe "all" is the default, only because I never tinkered with this setting and "all" was selected.