From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 11:14 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: Using Jaws with Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Micro for Arduino

VS (especially VS2013) works very well with jaws, it is only the plug-in
(which I have not used so can't help with) that seems to be the problem.

Even VS2015 works reasonably well now that I have written some basic scripts
to get rid of the line numbers and to handle debugging events.
Not anything like the packaged 2013 scripts that can also deal with the form
designer, most of what I do is native c++ so the designer isn't much of a
concern to me.

On 10/9/15, John Pocs via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Sorry the previous link is not the right one.
Here is the right one:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/archive/2013/12/11/making-visual-
studio
-accessible.aspx