From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Pocs via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 9:24 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: John Pocs
Subject: RE: Using Jaws with Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Micro for
Arduino

Hello E. Sakthivel,

I don't know of any tutorial about Jaws with Visual Studio, but there is an
Accessability teanm at Microsoft that is commited to make Visual Studio
compatible with Jaws.
Please check out the link below
You can find some good information here.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/archive/2013/12/11/making-visual-studio
-accessible.aspx

Good luck,

John