Re: Using Jaws with Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Micro for Arduino

Sakthi e <sakthi.babaji@...>

you have tutorial for visual studio with jaws note.
Please send me.
I am search for this subject. Because I want work visual basic, visual
c, visual C++ and visual c# net software using JAWS software.

On 10/8/15, John Pocs via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using Jaws 16 with Visual Studio 2013 and Visual Micro Arduino plug in
extension.

Some of the combo boxes do not open the lists when pressing ALT+Down arrow.

This might be application related or perhaps script related.

By the way, Visual Studio 2013 uses the script file for the 2010 version
and
there is no newer one in Jaws 16.

Is there anyone using this development environment and perhaps can provide
some feedback?

Thanks,

John