From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter Tesar via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 6:44 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Peter Tesar
Subject: The JAWS Virtual Viewer.

Hello Keith,

The Virtual Viewer is what JAWS uses to make viewing the web page
easier. It is what you are using when you bring up a web page.

You can turn it off with the numpad insert key plus 'z'. Then you can
browse the screen using the JAWS cursor.

Check if it is on with thenumpad plus key.

When it is on, the Virtual Viewer has quick navigation keys:

"e" to find the next edit field
"h" to find the next heading
"b" to find the next button

and so on.

If you are new to JAWS you should use the JAWS training. This is in the
JAWS Help menu.

Peter T

On 2015-10-09 4:29 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw wrote:
What is the JAWS virtual viewer? I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with that term. Thanks, Keith

On 2015-10-09 11:26 AM, Gennie Eachus via Jfw wrote:
I am using Netflix with IE11. It's working better than it used to. I can
find the search box now. My biggest problem now is removing DVDS from my
Cue. If you email off list, I will try to explain. Can't right now because I
will need to be on the site to go through the steps.
geachus@charter.net

On 2015-10-08 10:48 PM, Greg Nickel via Jfw wrote:
Can anyone tell me the fix for the following?

I recently uninstalled IE11 reverting back to 10 then when I
experienced problems with how jaws was interacting with 10 I
reinstalled 11. It seems that on Netflix in particular the titles of
selections as links are now being read as numbers and not the written
title.

Any suggestions?