Re: netFlix search box

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

What is the JAWS virtual viewer? I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with that term. Thanks, Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter Tesar via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 2:59 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Peter Tesar
Subject: Re: netFlix search box

Hello List,

I found the NetFlix search box.
It is on the Browse page.

Using the JAWS virtual viewer, one line has the word:
"search"
This is not an object that you can tab to like a link.

The line below has:
unlabeled button

When I left click on the right side of the word "search", the edit box
is announced. Then turn on the form mode, type the title, actor etc.
Then tab to and select the unlabeled button.

Thanks for suggesting the browse page.

Peter T.

On 2015-10-09 11:26 AM, Gennie Eachus via Jfw wrote:
I am using Netflix with IE11. It's working better than it used to. I can
find the search box now. My biggest problem now is removing DVDS from my
Cue. If you email off list, I will try to explain. Can't right now because I
will need to be on the site to go through the steps.
geachus@charter.net

On 2015-10-08 10:48 PM, Greg Nickel via Jfw wrote:
Can anyone tell me the fix for the following?

I recently uninstalled IE11 reverting back to 10 then when I
experienced problems with how jaws was interacting with 10 I
reinstalled 11. It seems that on Netflix in particular the titles of
selections as links are now being read as numbers and not the written
title.

Any suggestions?