From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave Van Der
Molen via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 2:24 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Dave Van Der Molen
Subject: Non-Tablet Notebooks or Laptops that Work Well with Jaws

I'm running Jaws 16.

I'm looking for a laptop that doesn't have touch-screen capabilities but
works well with Jaws 16.

I want the laptop to have all the keys a desktop keyboard would have,
except the numeric keypad. Should have at least 4gb of ram and a fast
processor.

One I'm looking at right now is an Acer Aspire ES1 512 P0SY Notebook
PC. Are Acer Aspire notebooks usually okay to use with Jaws?

Thanks.

Dave