Re: jaws IE11 and netflix.

Peter Tesar

Hello,

I think that it is a graphics issue. I have used both IE11 and Firefoxand the changes made last year, have been worse for screen reader users.

I'm using the Canadian NetFlix site. Last year they updated the web site and I lost access to the search field. It used to be an edit field that JAWS could find, and now it is an icon that JAWS cannot find.

Do the American users of NetFlix have the same problem searching for a title? Is there a way around.

Peter T.

On 2015-10-08 10:48 PM, Greg Nickel via Jfw wrote:
Can anyone tell me the fix for the following?

I recently uninstalled IE11 reverting back to 10 then when I experienced
problems with how jaws was interacting with 10 I reinstalled 11. It seems
that on Netflix in particular the titles of selections as links are now
being read as numbers and not the written title.

Any suggestions?