From: "Robert Logue via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 7:49 AM
Subject: 41.0.1Firefox

Tabbing through a bunch of unlabeled buttons after the address bar. This just started. I believe they were a list of different search engines before.

Navigating the main interface toolbars tabs search bar and such seems more difficult lately.

After adding a favorite, Need to shift tab to get to the document but now I end up on unlabeled buttons.
I can't find any options to change the toolbar arrangement or behavior.

Guess I need to press f6 to get past those buttons and back to the document now. But a single f6 takes me to a place where Jaws speaks nothing and I need to press f6 twice.
Also if one is at the top of the document and press shift-tab once and ends up in the address search bar. Need to pass all those buttons again.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12378 (20151008) __________

http://www.eset.com