Re: Non-Tablet Notebooks or Laptops that Work Well with Jaws

Maria Campbell

Any laptop of that type should work with JAWS.
I've been using Toshiba laptops for years.

On 10/8/2015 2:24 PM, Dave Van Der Molen via Jfw wrote:
I'm running Jaws 16.

I'm looking for a laptop that doesn't have touch-screen capabilities but
works well with Jaws 16.

I want the laptop to have all the keys a desktop keyboard would have,
except the numeric keypad. Should have at least 4gb of ram and a fast
processor.

One I'm looking at right now is an Acer Aspire ES1 512 P0SY Notebook
PC. Are Acer Aspire notebooks usually okay to use with Jaws?

Thanks.

Dave

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell