Re: W10 upgrad question I have not heard answeredw

Peter Tesar

Hello,

When I did the upgrade to Windows 10, the default radio button was checked:
keep existing files and programs.

That is exactly what happened.

You will need Internet Explorer or Firefox, for the web browsing, since the new MS Edge is not JAWS compatible.

Peter T

On 2015-10-06 10:26 PM, Morey Worthington via Jfw wrote:
Evening all.
I am really considering upgrading to W10 fromW7.
Now the question...
As my system now sits, with some extra programs,Anti Virus things, Favorite Web sites, documents, Winamp and MP3 files, Scanner program, Printer files, and so on for all the existing things on this computer.
What would I be getting, just a blank system with all the things that MS would be installing with it, and not having any of my existing things, for lack of a better word, and have to start all over again?
Hope you understand what I am asking, because some of you might have asked this same question to yourselves.

Thanks for any responses.
If you would want to answer this query to me personally so as to not clutter the list, please do so.
worthington@...
I am really interested in doing this, because there sure has not been a great amount of negative things said.
Again, sorry to carry on.
Morey Worthington