Re: Accounting question

Pat C <patcck@...>

I appreciate all the accounting software suggestions. I've begun checking into them, and I have some good options now.  Thank you, Roz

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:41 AM, Charles Coe via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi,

Try Peach Tree by Sage which works with JAWS.

www.sage.com

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Pat C via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 8:00 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Pat C
Subject: Accounting question

Hi, I'm new to this, and pretty new to Jaws, so thanks in advance for your
patience. Can anyone recommend a simple accounting software package that
works with Jaws, especially for accounts receivable?  This is for a small
business, where I need to track income received by client, as well as by
month and year.  I know that Jaws works with Excel, but Excel doesn't sort
or alphabetize in the various ways I need.  Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks, Pat