From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 8:48 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kimber Gardner
Subject: Re: Help needed with a focus bluetooth display and jaws

Hi David and Les,

Yes, my laptop does support Bluetooth. In fact I went through the steps in
the focus user guide and completed the pairing successfully.
It seems like it should be working.

One question I had is there seems to be some issue of in versus out when
configuring the comports. Since the focus may be used for both input and
output I'm not certain what the port setting should look like. Right now the
settings are 57600,n,8,1 which matches the settings I see under devices in
the control panel for the focus. I just don't know where to go next with
this problem. I'm ready to say to heck with the Bluetooth and just resign
myself to using the display with the USB connection.

Kimber

On 10/6/15, david via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
hello my first thought is,
does your laptop support bluetooth?
I did find these instruction through google.

https://www.freedomscientific.com/Content/Documents/Manuals/Focus/Focu
s40Blu e/Focus-40-Blue-Online-Users-Guide.htm#bluetoothconfig