From: "Ann Byrne via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 9:48 AM
Subject: Eudora not speaking graphics with JAWS 17

When I open eudora it presents the list of email, including status information like 'read', 'unread', replied', and so on. If I open a message and close it again, or delete a message whether read or unread, JAWS stops speaking the 'read' 'unread' information. If I open another screen of any kind, then come back to eudora, the graphics are spoken again. I have tried refreshing the page with insert-escape and that doesn't do it. Officially FS doesn't support eudora, so they aren't nearly as interested in the problem as I am; but I suspect it is JAWS related, not eudora related, since it's the .jgf file that is being ignored. Short of opening another screen and going back, is there a way to tell JAWS to look at its stinkin' graphics file???? There are no Eudora scripts in either JAWS 16 or 17, so I copied them from JAWS 15 and they work nicely except for the graphics not being spoken.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12365 (20151006) __________

http://www.eset.com