From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:08 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.; aws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Cc: Kimber Gardner
Subject: Help needed with a focus bluetooth display and jaws

Hi All,

I recently got a focus display and have been using it successfully
with the USB connection. However, despite several extended googling
sessions and multiple calls to FS for tech assistance, I am unable to
get the display functioning via the Bluetooth connection.

I have repeatedly paired and removed the display, checked and messed
around with com port settings and banged my head on the desk out of
sheer frustration.

As I said, I know the display is working via USB with the laptop. It
is also working via Bluetooth with my iPhone. But for my life, I
cannot get it working via Bluetooth with my windows 7 laptop. There is
a tech support ticket open at FS though I'm not very optimistic.

If anyone here would be willing to help me I will be very grateful.

Thanks much in advance.

Kimber

--
Kimberly