Re: Jaws getting tired

Ann Byrne

I press windows-insert-f4 to unload/reload JAWS. Usually that fixes it.

At 07:04 AM 10/5/2015, you wrote:
Mine gets squirrely when working for a long time in one of our online apps. It just gets flabby and unresponsive, making it hard to navigate or perform routine tasks (this affects only that particular program). I find locking the screen and then coming right back usually refreshes it.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Feliciano Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 9:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Feliciano Godoy
Subject: Re: Jaws getting tired

I suggest you repair or uninstall jaws.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Oct 2, 2015, at 4:40 AM, Morey Worthington via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Morning all,
Using Jaws 16, newest bill, and Windows7 HP.
When working in Wordpad, and doing this for a while, Jaws will
just stop working and all the keys, naturally, stop working. It will not come back and I then have to get out of Jaws and restart it, meaning Jaws, and then it works for a while again.
It just gets tired. Any thoughts on what might fix this situation
or has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

---