From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via Jfw
Sent: 03 October 2015 18:03
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@gmail.com>
Subject: JAWS, MS Word and Word Recovery

Good morning,

I was typing a couple of documents, at the same time, using MS Word 2013.
Something happened a little while after those documents were done and I was getting ready to save and send them. Not knowing what ended up happening, I had to turn off my computer and turn it back on again.

I brought Word back up again, hoping to find the Word Recovery area, because I know the files are there. At least, I was told they were there.

I can't seem to access it though. Is there a process or key command that can get me there?

And yes.I know I should have saved way before then. There.I said it before anyone else had the chance. <big smile>

I'd appreciate any help.

Jim