From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B. via Jfw
Sent: 05 October 2015 05:50
To: JFW List <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net>
Subject: New Word Document In Columns

Hi All,

An acquaintance is trying to do the following running Windows 7, J16, & Word
2010:

I would like to set a blank document page up to be written in columns. I want to just be able to start typing at the top, have the information confined to the first column, and when I hit the bottom of that column, have the cursor automatically jump to the top of the second column and continue as though I hadn't ever finished the page. Does that make sense?

Does anyone have steps on how the above can be performed? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!