Re: Accessible Driving Directions?

Brad Martin

Answered my own question. If you skip past all the
button
button
button
button
and
clickable
clickable
clickable
clickable
and all the unlabeled graphics, There is a text link to "get directions" which takes you through a cumbersome process. Or, if you search hard enough, there is a link, at least for now, to take you back to the old MapQuest. Crisis averted, for now.

Brad

On 10/4/2015 7:51 PM, Brad Martin via Jfw wrote:
Well, congratulations to Mapquest. The last holdout for breaking accessible of their driving directions has done it at last. I knew when the opening screen said, "A few things have changed," I was in trouble. Anybody got another option? I tried Google Maps, but could never find turn by turn directions there either. Clearly if you can't see, too bad.

Signed,
Open to alternatives

Brad Martin