Re: Excel shortcut key help
I'm not sure this is what you are looking for. Maybe. ...toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
To create a JAWS file that will speak the column names
1. Move the cursor to the row with the column headers.
2. Press--altogether now!--insert-control-alt-c.
this creates a .jsi file in JFW. To have Excel assign bookmarks to the column headers while using JAWS
1. Move the cursor to the row with the headers.
2. Press alt-m, then m again.JAWS will say "define name ...'
3. Press enter.
4. Type 'column title' and press enter.
At 09:10 AM 10/4/2015, you wrote:
Okay, I am having a brain fade moment. What is the shortcut keystroke to