deleting an outlook.com account
How do I do this?
I have these steps here but what does jaws look for relating to step 1.
Delete or Close Outlook.com account
1. Sign into your Outlook account and click on the gear icon in the
2. From the options available, choose 'More mail settings'. You will be
presented with the following options:
list of 4 items
. Managing your account
. Writing email
. Preventing junk email
. Customizing Outlook
3. From the above, select 'Managing your account'. Immediately you will be
directed to a new page displaying your 'Account Summary' and 'Password and
4. Just scroll-down the page. There you will find the 'Close account'option.
Click on the option.
5. Now, before you close your account permanently, Outlook will request you
to check 'privacy and cookies' statement. In addition to this, it will
you information on - what happens to your info if you choose to close your
6. Then finally it will ask you to verify your account to close it down.
7. In the end, you will be asked to deactivate your Hotmail account. Once
you do it your account will be closed.
Microsoft reserves your email address even after you have closed your
account for a period of 270 days. Within this period if you would like to
your account, you could easily do so.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...