From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:03 AM
Subject: RE: Jaws getting tired

Bill,

Could you explain what this does and why it would help? I'm having related problems with JAWS 16 and Word 2010, though the messages I get are different. My tech consultant and I both think the problem lies in the interaction between JAWS and Word 2010. Unfortunately, when I switch back to JAWS 15, the problems don't end, so perhaps there's a shared file issue as well. JAWS repair and Office 2010 repair don't seem to do much-I've tried both more than once since these problems began.