From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
via Jfw
Sent: 29 September 2015 06:14
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Rick Miller
Subject: JAWS Not Speaking when Arrowing Up and Down

Dear Listers:

When I use Outlook 2010 and try to search a folder, after I enter the
term(s) I want to search for, I hit the tab key once where I have the option
of either searching in the subject line only or searching in the subject
field and message body or search frequently used items. Whenever I try to
arrow up and down, JAWS does not speak, and I have to use the Read Current
Line keystroke in order to see what item is selected. This happens on my
home computer where I am using the latest update to JAWS 16. On my computer
at work where I am using JAWS 15, I do not encounter this problem and JAWS
speaks every time I arrow up and down, as it is supposed to do. Is this a
bug in JAWS 16, or can I do something to rectify the problem?

Rick Miller