From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of ct via Jfw
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 5:01 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: relayer@ca.rr.com
Subject: amazon.com with JAWS 16

Hi!

I’m wondering if anyone might be having trouble using amazon.com because I was trying to buy some music and it wouldn’t allow me to sign in with my password and when I tried to change it it still wouldn’t allow me to sign in. I know that there was a problem with amazon.com and JAWS a couple of years ago so was just curious if anyone was having this problem as well. I’m also having another problem with them, as I’m showing that I have a gift card balance of $20,000 when I only entered a fraction of that amount to my gift card balance last week. Suppose it’s a nice problem to have, but I’ve E-mailed them about that, too. Any feedback on the password issue would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.