Re: e-mail

douglas richard dexheimer

I was told that jaws 13 isn't compatible with thunderbird 38.2.0; it still works with nvda though. I have a choice to upgrade to a higher version of jaws or downgrade to an ealier t-bird, but my current license won't let me upgrade to a jaws version higher than 13; I haven't eaven paid for the currently activated version and maintenance agreement due to limited funds and finding nvda to work with most of my frequently used programs.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 9/27/2015 3:13 PM, Guy Schlosser via Jfw wrote:
No, I don't see a compelling reason to use Outlook, I even preferred Mozilla Thunderbird over Windows live mail any day.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2015, at 6:24 PM, raymond jantz via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Greetings all,
In Windows 7 is there a compelling reason to use Outlook rather than Windows Live Mail for e-mail?
Thanks,