Help with scripting!

David Ingram

Hi how are you? I want to know if there is a way to make graphics visible
if they seem invisible? I'm noticing that when using mcafee live safe that
when I check to see if graphics are visible that I hear no visible graphics.
Is that a problem because I want to label graphics that I know are buttons.
When I hear the manage security link, it is an actual button that gives me
access to the other buttons. The question is how should these be labeled
since they seem to appear invisible? Thank you for any information that you
might have.