From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Guy Schlosser
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 5:09 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Guy Schlosser
Subject: Re: Another scripting question

Hello, and thanks for the quick reply. No, it's actually and edit box, where
you type in a phone number. It has a label next to it that says phone.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 5:53 PM, ratshtron via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

hmmm, is the place where you are moving to a button or a graphic? if its a
button it may have a graphic associated with it and you should be able to
label that graphic and then have the script find that label instead and
click on it. just a thought.

Legend has it that on Saturday 9/26/2015 01:02 PM, Guy Schlosser via Jfw
said:
Hi all, I wrote last week about the scripting question I had for my job.
Well, I am still playing with it and have another question. I figured out a
way I can get the dialer window to focus. I use the move to window function,
and it works perfectly. Only problem, every time I have to restart the
program, the control ID for that specific control changes. Then, in order
for my script to work again, I have to manually put in the new control ID.
Is there a way to deal with that? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I
cannot use hotspot clicker, because they don't allow for downloading
programs off websites that are not specifically approved by the company.
Thanks in advance for any help, and if no one can help can you please direct
me to a better place to inquire about this?

Sincerely,
Guy Schlosser

Sent from my iPhone

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
sendspace offerings!

I have it look for each control IDUs? But I have to keep track of them
manually, then just have it look for the numbers, or what? Just curious.
Again, thanks for the help and advice.