Re: Another scripting question

Guy Schlosser

Hello, and thanks for the quick reply. No, it's actually and edit box, where you type in a phone number. It has a label next to it that says phone.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 5:53 PM, ratshtron via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

hmmm, is the place where you are moving to a button or a graphic? if its a button it may have a graphic associated with it and you should be able to label that graphic and then have the script find that label instead and click on it. just a thought.

Legend has it that on Saturday 9/26/2015 01:02 PM, Guy Schlosser via Jfw said:
Hi all, I wrote last week about the scripting question I had for my job. Well, I am still playing with it and have another question. I figured out a way I can get the dialer window to focus. I use the move to window function, and it works perfectly. Only problem, every time I have to restart the program, the control ID for that specific control changes. Then, in order for my script to work again, I have to manually put in the new control ID. Is there a way to deal with that? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I cannot use hotspot clicker, because they don't allow for downloading programs off websites that are not specifically approved by the company. Thanks in advance for any help, and if no one can help can you please direct me to a better place to inquire about this?

Sincerely,
Guy Schlosser

Sent from my iPhone